Wicklow at Work 2014
‘Growing business in the Garden County’
Come and see what Wicklow has to offer,
You might be pleasantly surprised.
A one stop shop for Wicklow Business and Residents alike,
meet customers, supplier, old friends and soon to be friends.
Wicklow at Work 2014 is a one day event taking place at the Grand Hotel on June 27th in Wicklow Town. This is a high profile business event which has been designed to support, promote and motivate businesses and entrepreneurs in the Wicklow area and to provide a forum for the many wonderful companies we have to showcase the products and services they provide.
So what can you expect to find on the day.
- Some of the finest Wicklow companies presenting their products and services.
- Some of Irelands best respected business speakers, renowned for their inspirational and motivating talks.
- Visitors from Germany and France, following the Chamber’s initiative to develop trade through our Twinned towns. So brush up on your language skills !
- Young Entrepreneurs: see and meet the next generation of Wicklow Business men and women.
- IGIR from Germany are actively looking for HGV drivers, hotel and catering staff and much more. Come and talk to them. Are you looking for a job or maybe a change, there’s something for you here.
- Considering more staff? Find out what Intreo can do for you.
- Is H & S an issue in your business, find out about
- Business Woman Can: for women entrepreneurs
- Advice on R & D, new rules and new to come and the possible benefits to your business
- Social Media, can your business survive without it, find out about what you don’t know you don’t know and how to benefit from the new technology.
- Finance for SME’s, no business person in 2014 can afford to miss this session with speakers from all the major sources of finance and more explaining the opportunities and pitfalls that exist in 2014.
Everybody needs new ideas or new ways of doing old things, to inspire you we have some of the finest inspirational and motivational speakers Ireland has to offer such as David Walsh, Bobby Kerr, Paul Burke, Noel Davidson and many more who will share their experience with you, inspire and motivate you for the years to come.
“Wicklow at work” is a new and exciting platform which will afford the opportunity to local businesses to showcase the facilities what they have to offer.
It is a way to let people know the wealth of services that the businesses of Co. Wicklow can provide to other businesses and customers both local and abroad.
Wicklow Town & District Chamber of Commerce wish all a fruitful day not just at the event but hope that they gain knowledge from the various speakers who are available to them throughout the day.”
John Sinnott Wicklow Town & District Chamber Of Commerce.
Be there, you cannot afford to miss this golden opportunity presented to you free of charge (including complimentary show catalogue with details of all exhibitors)
Friday 27th June
Grand Hotel Wicklow
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.