Greystones Tennis Club is hosting an open day on Saturday July 5th from 2pm to 6pm.
The day, which coincides with the final of the Ladies Championship at Wimbledon, will see the clubhouse in full swing with tennis and entertainment for all the family to enjoy.
Experienced coaches will be on court to introduce both adults and children to the basics of tennis. There will also be an option to try cardio tennis – a fun fitness class.
Members of the club will be on hand to provide information about activities at Greystones Tennis Club and the special membership offers available to new members which include:
- 18 months’ membership for the price of 12 with a bonus of 4 free coaching lessons if you sign up on the day
- €99 summer membership for adults
- Special rates for students and over 65s
- Summer camps and tennis programmes for kids
- Options to sign up for adult coaching and cardio tennis.
All of these offers are also available to book online on the club’s website www.greystonesltc.com
Lots of other fun activities to keep the whole family entertained will be available throughout the afternoon including:
- Free refreshments for adults and children
- A bouncy castle
- A BBQ, homemade cakes, strawberries and cream
- Ladies Wimbledon Tennis final in the bar.
Donal O’Sullivan, Chairman, former captain and a member of the club for 20 years said, “I would encourage anyone who has ever thought of taking up tennis to come to our open day. Greystones is a fantastic tennis club with great facilities. We have members from 4 to 80 years of age covering all standards of play from beginner to international. Tennis is one of those sports which people can enjoy for life and we pride ourselves on offering social and competitive tennis to all our members throughout the year.”
Phone Donal O’Sullivan on 087 – 2617495 or email [email protected]