Paddy’s Day Six Nations Ireland vs England Special
Big Bear Paw Brunch! Big Life-Size Screen! Big Fun!
Beyond the town’s always-spectacular, always-inspiring St Patrick’s Day Parade, there’s only one place you’ll want to be in Greystones come Saturday, March 17th. And that’s The Whale.
For that’s the day the Bear Paw will have their picnic – well, Big Brunch, to be precise – whilst up on the Whale’s 12-foot screen, and in booming-surround-sound, the Six Nations Championship battle between Ireland and England will get underway.
It’s going to feel like you’re actually in Twickenham Stadium, only in comfier seats, with a better view, and yummy Bear Paw grub being served up.
So, come cheer your country on – and be very well fed – on the very day when, well, it’s the law that you cheer your country on. Or else.
- Beef and Guinness casserole with new season Irish potatoes.
- Kilmore quay smoked haddock gratin
- Gubeen Irish farmhouse cheese, caramelised onion and kale tart.
- Bear Paw Salads selection.
- Freshly baked Soda breads with home made chutney.
Dessert buffet of:
- Raspberry Meringue Roulades
- Pear and Almond Tarts
- Chocolate Brownie Petite Fours
Tickets €32 including buffet lunch.
For booking: https://whaletheatre.ticketsolve.com/shows/873584687/ or call 01 2010550.