– The aim of this programme is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill, and competence to work under direction in a professional kitchen.
Start Date: 09/07/2018
End Date: 07/09/2018
Duration: 9 Weeks
– Education: No formal education or qualifications are required although applicants may have participated in primary and secondary education. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate a standard of knowledge, skill and competence equivalent to NFQ Level 3 when accessing a Level 4 programme.
Aptitude: Applicants must have a motivation to learn, an interest in the subject and the ability to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies set out in the course.
– Previous Experience: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a moderate range of knowledge, skills and competencies relevant to the course and be able to work under direction with some ability to work on their own initiative.
– Bread, Pastry and Desserts
– On completion of this programme learners will have the skills, knowledge and competencies to work under direction in a professional kitchen.
If you would like to attend this course, or would like further information please email [email protected] or call 087 0967146.