The aim of the programme is for learners to:
- Develop the ability to use German in a range of personal and social situations
- Acquire some basic language skills necessary for progression to further study
- Gain an awareness of the culture of countries or regions where German is spoken.
Start Date: 14/07/2018
End Date: 21/09/2018
Duration: 10 Weeks
- Education: Learners should have an interest in conversational German.
- Aptitude: N/A
- Previous Experience: N/A
- Conversational German
On completion of this programme, learners will be able to:
- Communicate in German a social setting.
- Give personal information in response to spoken questions.
- Repair a breakdown in verbal communication.
- Enquire about and express notions of time and quantity.
- Enquire about and express notions of space and location.
- Make purchases.
- Communicate about food and drink.
If you would like to attend this course, or would like further information please email [email protected] or call 087 0967146.