Wicklow County Council invites expressions of interest for the lease of the Town Hall in Wicklow Town.
- Three-storey building located at Market Square, Wicklow Town
- Separate entrances allows for more than one user
- Located within the Town Centre A.C.A. (Architectural Conservation Area)
What We Require:
- Use of the building that will respect its historical importance
- Use that will increase footfall and bring vibrancy to the Market Square area of the town
- Lease of the entire building to one tenant, who will then have the option of sub-leasing it, if desired
- Specify the period of Lease required
Expressions of interest or queries in relation to this matter should be addressed to David Porter, Wicklow District Administrator, Wicklow County Council, County Buildings, Wicklow, Telephone No. 0404 20100.
Closing date for receipt of expressions of interest is 12 noon on Friday 13th February 2015.