Bray fire services attend an incident at a house on the Strand road

Bray fire services have attended a incident at a house on the Stand road this evening.

It is understood to be a gas leak.

According to an eyewitness a number of people were taken to hospital.

Details to follow….

(Pic.Shayne Phelan)

If you have a story that you think the WicklowNews.Net readers and beyond should know about, we’d love for you to get in touch with us. Submit A Story

WicklowNews.Net Competitions

Powered by

Ready Set Play

Competition Ends

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Competition is now closed
Related Stories
© Copyright 2022 WicklowNews.net

Do you have a story for us? Contact us by email