- Melanoma are the little marks that you get on your skin.
- They can be very dangerous.
- Early detection is essential.
- Especially in Ireland with most of the population having very fair skin.
- Greystones Cancer Support very much encourages cancer prevention.
- 50% of all cancers are preventable.
- This talk is part of our cancer prevention programme.
- Dr. Amy Gillis is a Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Tallagh Hospital.
- So the Public Talk will be a very important one.
- We hope that everyone will be alert to Melanoma and come along !!
Dr. Amy Gillis
Consultant Surgical Oncologist at Tallaght Hospital
Public Talk & Discussion
with Opportunity for Questions & Answers
Hillside Evangelical Hall
Hillside Road, Greystones
Thursday, 11 February, 2016
Learn all about what to look out for + be alert to Melanoma.
Come along and hear from a leading surgical oncologist.
Full details and further information 2871601