Wicklow fire services attend house fire in Rathnew

Wicklow fire services attended a house fire at Carrig Court in Rathnew on Sunday.

It is understood the fire started in an upstairs room around noon.

There were no reports of any injuries.

Councillor John Snell praised the local community and the fire services, ”

“Thank God no one was hurt in the house fire in our community today, I want to thank the neighbours and friends of the family affected in Carrig Court, Rathnew.

Having inspected the property with the family I think we all know how lucky everyone was that there was no fatalities. The emergency services have a tough job and once again handled the situation with professionalism.

To this very well liked and popular family on behalf of the people of Rathnew we wish you a speedy return to your Home”.

If you have a story that you think the WicklowNews.Net readers and beyond should know about, we’d love for you to get in touch with us. Submit A Story

WicklowNews.Net Competitions

Powered by

WINNER!

Congratulations To ‘Sarah Clarke’ Who Won Our €500 Homesavers Shopping Spree!

Thank you to the 5,000 people who entered our competition. 

New competition launching soon!

Related Stories
© Copyright 2022 WicklowNews.net

Do you have a story for us? Contact us by email