Interview with Annette Rowsome Business Advisor, Local Enterprise Office, Wicklow regarding Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur Competition on East Coast fms’ Wicklow this week with Niall O’ Connor on 19th August
Are you a young entrepreneur with an outstanding and innovative business/business idea?
If you have a business or business idea with real commercial potential then the The IBYE Competition 2018 is for you. It could be the first step on the way to commercialise your business idea or expand your existing business.
Reasons to Enter
- There is a €2 Million Investment Fund and targeted business supports on offer to help you turn your business idea into a reality.
- €50,000 Investment Fund available from your Local Enterprise Office to invest in the 3 Category Winners and three runner-up winners.
- €100,000 Investment Fund available for the overall National Category Winners.
- County Finalists will enter into a specialised Entrepreneur Bootcamp to help develop their business or business idea.
- Avail of a suite of targeted business supports and mentoring from your Local Enterprise Office.
- Open to everyone with a compelling and innovative idea/business.
- Stand out and showcase your innovative and original idea/business in the local and national media.
- Be your own boss with unique support from Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur Competition.
- Opportunity to become your County and Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur.
To enter, young entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35 should visit http://www.ibye.ie/submit-form/ to submit their applications online. The closing date for entries is Friday, 29thSeptember, 2017 and there are no entry fees.