Wicklow and District Chamber are delighted to confirm that a Representative for Enterprise Ireland will address the Business Information evening on Monday 23rd of October at 6.30pm in Tinakilly Country House Hotel, Rathnew.
The seminar will also be addressed by Simon Harris, TD Minster for Health and newly appointed Frank Curran, CEO of Wicklow County Council.
The programme plan for the evening is targeted to directly benefit small and medium enterprises. Last year the event was very well attended and this year’s programme has been developed to meet the demand for a similar type of seminar targeted at assisting local business development.
This is a great opportunity for local businesses to learn about the assistance that is available to them to improve their businesses ability to thrive and prosper. To book your place please register in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 20th October. Registration will commence at 6pm. It is advisable to book in advance as last year the Seminar was fully booked up with over 170 businesses attending.
Amongst the speakers that have confirmed their attendance is:
- Frank Curran, newly appointed Chief Executive of Wicklow County Council.
- A representative for Enterprise Ireland – detailing their agencies role in Enterprise development in this region.
- Jennifer O’Brien, Business Coordinator of Astron Engineering – Our experience in exporting with Enterprise Ireland.
- Nick Ashmore, Chief Executive of The Strategic Banking Corporation – A government initiative to assist small business to access finance.
- Sheelagh Daly, CEO of Wicklow Local Enterprise Office – services available to your business from LEO.
- Sandra Quinn, Intreo – Job Path and Job Bridge grants available to take on additional employees.
We would be delighted if you would register in advance by emailing email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there.