Reception Operations and Guest Services training course at Marine House, Wicklow Town
This productive course will have you well on your way to working as a receptionist in a broad range of hospitality environment.
Duration: 9 weeks
– Reception Services
– Career Planning and Job Seeking Skills
– Local Tourism Knowledge
– Manual Handling and First Aid
Qualification: City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Reception Services
– Learners should have achieved a major award at Level 3 of the National Framework of Qualifications or equivalent; or relevant work and/or life experience as appropriate to the programme
– Good standard of spoken and written English language
– Learners must have reached the statutory school leaving age
The course commences on the 14th of May, so there’s no better time than the present to apply.
How to apply
If you would like to attend this course, or would like further information please email email@example.com or call 087 0967146.