Bus Driving – D Licence Code Y23 training course at KWETB in Wicklow Town.
If you love driving and the opportunity to meet new people every day while safely transporting them to their destination, then this course is just what you’re looking for. This extensive 14-week course will provide you with all the skills you’ll need to become a bus driver in the public or private sectors.
Location: Wicklow Town
Qualification: QQI Level 5 – General Studies
– Career Planning and Job Seeking Skills
– Bus Driving
– CPC Category D LPSV’s
– Customer Service – Bus Driving
– Digital Tachograph for LPSV’s
– Documentation for LPSV’s
– Manual Handling and Fire Safety
– Occupational First Aid 5N1207 Bus Driving
– Technical Standards for LPSV’s
– Work Experience Bus Driving
– Driving Bus Category D LPSV’s
– Junior Certificate standard or its equivalent.
– Class B Category Driving Licence required
– Provisional current class D Driving Licence required
– Applicants must have reached the current statutory school leaving age
The course commences on the 14th of May, so there’s no better time than the present to apply.
How to apply
If you would like to attend this course, or would like further information please email email@example.com or call 087 0967146.