Barista and Café skills Training Course at Marine House, Wicklow Town
Everyone loves their local barista. The barista is the middle-person between the rest of us and our beloved coffee, making it one of the most important and in-demand jobs out there. If you’ve got a passion for coffee and want to enter into the service industry, then this course is just what you’re looking for. You could be the next beloved barista or waiter/waitress.
Duration: 7 Weeks
- Career Planning and Job Seeking Skills
- Food Safety and Hygiene
- Local Tourism Knowledge
- Barista, Food and Beverages Services
- Handling Payments
- Customer Service in the Hospitality and Catering Industry
- Manual Handling and First Aid
Qualification: City & Guilds Barista Skills 7102-53
– Learners should have achieved a major award at Level 3 of the National Framework of Qualifications or equivalent; or relevant work and/or life experience as appropriate
– Good standard of spoken and written English language
– Learners must have reached the statutory school leaving age
The course commences on the 14th of May, so there’s no better time than the present to apply.
How to apply
If you would like to attend this course, or would like further information please email email@example.com or call 087 0967146.