Barbering Techniques – Bray
The aim of this programme is to enable learners to become competent in the techniques of barbering. During the course they will have access to a realistic hairdressing environment where they will be able to practice and demonstrate the skills outlined.
Suitable for those who have been working in the industry and are looking to accredit their skills and knowledge in the sector.
Qualification: City & Guilds Level 2 – The Level 2 Diploma in Barbering Techniques provide progression opportunities for those with intentions of progressing into a supervisory or more technical role or onto a level 3 qualification.
- Working in the hair industry
- Health and safety practice in the salon
- Colour and lightening hair
- Shampoo and conditioning the scalp
- Client consultation for hair services
- Product and services promotion to clients
- Cut men’s hair
- Cut facial hair
- Styling men’s hair
On successful completion of this programme learners will be certified to source employment in the area of barbering techniques in a salon.
– Learners accessing this programme must be at least 16 years of age
– An interest in working in hairdressing
How to apply
If you would like to attend this course, or would like further information please email email@example.com or call 087 0967146.