– Develop the ability to use Chinese in a range of personal and social situations
– Acquire some basic language skills necessary for progression to further study
– Gain an awareness of the culture of countries or regions where Chinese is spoken.
Start Date: 14/07/2018
End Date: 21/09/2018
Duration: 10 Weeks
– Education: Learners should have an interest in conversational Chinese.
– Aptitude: N/A
– Previous Experience: N/A
– Conversational Chinese
On completion of this programme, learners will be able to:
– Communicate in Chinese in a social setting.
– Give personal information in response to spoken questions.
– Repair a breakdown in verbal communication.
– Enquire about and express notions of time and quantity.
– Enquire about and express notions of space and location.
– Make purchases.
– Communicate about food and drink.
If you would like to attend this course, or would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 0967146.