7.30 am – Light breakfast (Tea, coffee, pastries.)
8.00 am – Robin Bradley – President, Wicklow Town & District Chamber of Commerce- Welcome & Introductions.
8.05 am – Marc Devereux, Senior Engineer with Planning Development & Environment, Wicklow County Council –What WCC is doing to support the Green agenda.
- Specific Initiatives
- Plans for the future
8.15 am – Mr. Raoul Empey, owner of Sustineo and Climate Reality Leader- Climate Change – Threat & Business Opportunity.
- Climate impacts & why we must change
- Exercise – where are you on the Corporate To Do list?
- Some Companies I have worked with.
8.55 m – Mr. Jim Callery, Environmental Awareness Officer at WCC – How to become a plastic-free town.
- Supports –Bord Bia, tax incentives
- What happens to our food & packaging waste?
- Working with contracted providers
- Working with businesses and the community
9.15 am – Ms Andrea Carroll, SME Programme Manager, Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland – Transitioning to a low carbon economy – How SEAI can support your business.
- Outline current supports and grants.
9.30 am – Mr. Tom O’Hanlon, MD of O’Hanlon Herbs – Our Origin Green sustainability journey.
- Specific Green initiatives – Biomass heating, local energy supply & LED lighting
- Biodiversity garden in local school
9.45 am – Panel Discussion: Questions from audience facilitated by Robin with Marc, Raoul, Andrea, Jim and Tom.
10.00 am – Close and Networking.