We've got the scoop on the latest job opportunities from St. Catherine's Association.#wicklownews #jobsguid #ad
Geplaatst door wicklownews.net op Donderdag 13 juni 2019
St. Catherine’s // Social Care Works and Care Assistants
Full-time (39 hrs per week)
Relief (Various hours)
Job Role (non-exhaustive):
- Provide a high quality of life and supportive atmosphere for individuals in our care.
- Promote involvement and participation in all activities.
- Implement programmes designed to assist in learning new skills.
- Assist individuals to carry out tasks & activities and offer support as necessary.
- Develop close contacts locally and encourage community integration.
- Administer medication and address basic health care and personal needs.
- Ensure written records are completed and up to date.
- Reports to: Children’s Services Manager
- Social Care Worker: Graduate or studying towards QQI Level 7 BA in Applied Social Studies, Social Care or equivalent.
- Care Assistant: Minimum QQI Level 5 in Social Studies, Social Care or equivalent.
- An interest in working with individuals that have Intellectual Disabilities and Autism
- Experience in Report Writing.
- Person-centred approach
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility and reliability for shift work (e.g. sleepovers / night duty, weekends, holidays, etc.)
- Knowledge of HIQA regulations for persons with disabilities in residential and respite services.
- Full driving license and willing to drive company vehicles.
- Experience supporting individuals with behaviours that challenge.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Debbie Carr on 01-2819485 (Ext. 206) for details.
Closing Date: 5pm July 1st 2019