BIFE’s Beauty and Body Therapy course is a two-year comprehensive course that covers all of the practical and theoretical knowledge you’ll need to pursue a career in the beauty and body therapy industry at home or abroad.
Programme of Study
Diploma in Beauty Specialist incorporating:
- Skin Care & Eye Treatments
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
- Diploma in Holistic Massage
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Diploma in Stone Therapy
- Work Experience
- Facial Electrics
- Hopi Ear Candling
- Holistic Facial Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
Components subject to change
Beautician in a variety of settings such as:
- Beauty Salon
- Cruise Liners
- Nail Bar
- Self-employed mobile therapist
- Make-up specialist with Cosmetic Company
- Product Sales
- Cosmetic Sales Demonstrator
- Leaving Certificate (minimum of five 06/H7’s or combination of five 06/ H7’s) or its equivalent. Extenuating circumstances may be considered
- Leaving Certificate Applied
- Full QQI Level 4 award with a merit profile
- Mature Applicants – experience will be considered in lieu of formalqualifications
Places are offered following a successful interview.
Learners must source their own work placement.
If you would like to take part in this amazing course and get the perfect launchpad for your career as a beauty and body therapist, follow this link for more information and how to enrol.