Are you looking for the perfect pathway for a career in the legal profession? BIFE’s one-year Law – Pre-University course prepares learners for work in a law environment or for higher education progression in the legal field.
Programme of Study
- Legal Practice and Procedures
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Work Experience
- Text Production with Data Entry
- Audio Transcription
- Word Processing
Components subject to change.
- Legal Practices as Legal Executive, Law Clerk, Paralegal or Legal Secretary.
- Legal departments of government, insurance or banking
- Compliance departments of business.
Higher Education Progression
- Law DT532
- Law CK301
- Criminology CK113
- Law & Business (CK307)
Law (Pathways) (CK 301)
- Management – Advanced Certificate QQI Level 6 (6M4587)
*Places are not guaranteed in these institutes and are subject to students meeting certain criteria. Please consult the individual college websites for more information on application. Information available also at www.cao.ie
For more on this fantastic course, as well as information on how to enrol for September, please visit Bife.ie.