Today’s statistics reveal that 33 people diagnosed with COVID-19 in Ireland have died.
- 30 deaths located in the east and 3 in the west of the country
- the people included 14 females and 19 males
- the median age of today’s reported deaths is 82
- 25 people were reported as having underlying health conditions
There have now been 320* COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
As of 1pm Saturday 11th April, the Health Protection Surveillance Centre has been notified of the following cases;
- an additional 553 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported by Irish laboratories
- an additional 286 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported by a laboratory in Germany (which reflect cases from weeks ago).
As of the 8th of April there were 237 cases in County Wicklow.