Applications are now invited for the position of RELIEF CLERICAL OFFICER on a Fixed Term/Fixed Purpose contract at Altura Credit Union Ltd covering all offices under ACU’s jurisdiction- Gorey, Rathdrum, Roundwood, Avoca, Carnew & Ferrybank.
It should be noted that these duties carry a five- day attendance liability including Saturday working and that the position will require the successful applicant to work at any of Altura Credit Union’s places of business on a minimum 22.50 hour – contract, depending on operational needs of the business. It is envisaged that the 22.50 hours will be primarily spread over Thursday to Saturday and based in the Roundwood office.
An allowance of €25 will also be payable, on top of salary, as the primary function of the duty is to offer Branch Office coverage in both counter serving and lending application processing. The duty will also entail some administration work.Reporting directly to the Operations Department, the ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in Cash Handling
• Good literacy, computer, communication & numerical skills• Experience of dealing with the public and be member focused
• Excellent Customer Service Skills• Knowledge of how the loans application process works
• Capable of working as part of a team or on own initiative
• A relevant qualification will be deemed advantageous (e.g., Diploma CUA/QFA)
• Full Clean Driving Licence
Please send your letter of application and Curriculum Vitae to:
Ms. Fionnuala Doyle, Head of Operations, Altura Credit Union Ltd, McDermott Street, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Y25 XV05, to arrive nolater than close of business (5pm) on the 17th February 2021 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisting may apply. Altura Credit Union Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Altura Credit Union Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.