Domino’s, Ireland’s best loved pizza company, has made it even easier to snap up special collection-only deals, with their latest In Car Collection innovation. The pizza giant has rolled out a new hassle-free way to collect piping-hot orders at their stores in Bray and Greystones, so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own car.
In Car Collection has already been trialed in a handful of cities in the UK and after some great customer feedback, the technology is now being rolled out in a number of stores across Ireland including Domino’s Bray and Greystones stores.
This new, quick and easy way to collect pizza uses location-sharing to track a customer’s journey from sofa to store. Customers who order from Wicklow stores now have two ways to take advantage of brilliant collection-only deals: either, popping into a store to safely collect their order directly or waiting outside in their car for a pizza drop-off from one of the friendly store team. They can also avail of the Mega Deal which includes a Large Pizza, 2 scrumptious sides and a dessert for only €23.99.
How does it work?
- Choose your favourite pizza, sides, desserts and drinks for order and select the In-Car Collection option online or via the app
- The store will send you a text message 10 minutes before your order is ready for collection
- Share your current location with the store by clicking a link in the text
- Our pizza chefs get busy making and baking your order. They’ll also track your journey to our store so we’ll know you’re outside and have arrived
- You arrive at the store
- We’ll bring your order straight to your car, contact free
- Finally, try and contain your hunger and resist the urge of tucking into your pizza on the way home!
Clive West, Domino’s Group Digital Director said: “We are delighted to launch In Car Collection at two of our Wicklow stores. Feedback from stores already offering the service has been fantastic, so I’m sure our latest innovation will be a hit with local customers. We’re always looking to make things as easy as possible for our customers and knowing convenience and speed are key, In Car Collection offers another safe collection method. Simply order online or via the app and let us brave the weather to deliver you piping hot pizza to your car.”
Clyde Jamison, Country Lead at Domino’s said: “Collection is hugely popular in our store and we know pizza fans in Wicklow love a great deal. By offering In Car Collection, we’re giving our customers even more options to get their hands on a Domino’s pizza. At this time we know how important it is to be able to rely on your local store to cook up delicious food when you’re craving it the most. We’re proud to be able to go a step further and make life that little bit easier by bringing your order directly to your car when you come to collect your food.”