The WSPCA with the assistance of Co Wicklow Public Participation Network we are running two Webinar meetings this month starting on the 17th March with the second one on the 31st March both at 7.30.
About this Event
During the COVID-19 pandemic access for people to animal care has been limited as people restrict their movements and cocoon. In addition, many people have gotten puppies/dogs during the pandemic and may wish to access information about their care and what to do and how to manage as things return to normal and people return to being away from home and pets more.
People are invited to submit their questions/concerns ahead of the sessions to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be addressed as part of the session. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions during the sessions.
Special guests include:
- Emmaline Duffy Fallon of Citizen Ireland, dog trainer and behaviour consultant and
- Dr. Tim Kirby MVBGpCert (EqP)MRCVS Veterinary Surgeon and founder of Petbond.
Topics that will be covered include:
- preparing for your new dog
- the first few days and settling your new pet in
- veterinary care, enrichment
- basic training
- toilet training
- alone time for your pet and separation anxiety
- lead training and meeting other dogs on walks
- dog socialisation
To Register visit WIcklow WSPCA