Please forward notices to Kathleen Kelleher, 2875327/087 2845465,
Keep up to date with what is going on !!
Lots more Greystones information available from:
Paul Byrne at: www.GreystonesGuide.ie.
Also from www.Greystones.ie
Shoreline Leisure Centre Greystones|Walk in Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination
- Sunday, 29 August, 2021.
- 8.30 am to 12.30 pm.
- No appointment needed.
- For those 12 years and older.
- Pfizer first dose and second dose.
- If getting dose 2, you must have waited 21 days after first dose.
- Bring your vaccination record card with you.
- Bring photo ID or birth certificate, PPS number or School ID.
- Parent or Guardian will need to give consent on the day.
- Child will also be asked if they are happy to have vaccine.
- Children attending alone will not be vaccinated.
- Please wear a face mask and short sleeved shirt to make vaccination easier.
Paul Byrne from Greystones Guide.ie has the story.
Greystones Guide | Walk-In Vaccination Sunday For 12+Greystones Guide