The National Lottery is urging Irish EuroMillions players to check their tickets, as another ten players won a whopping €50,000 EACH in last night’s EuroMillions (20th December) ‘Ireland Only Raffle’ draw.
Three players in Dublin and one player in Kildare, Donegal, Louth, Cork, Tipperary, Westmeath and Wicklow all scooped the special raffle prize which was the eleventh of twelve draws in the National Lottery’s ’12 Draws of Christmas’ promotion.
This raffle event means that ten players will scoop €50,000 each in every EuroMillions draw every Tuesday and Friday between November 15th and December 23rd.
So far a total of 110 players have won an combined €5,500,000 in prizes since November 15th.
The shops that sold the winning tickets are:
• XL, Applegreen service station, Cahir, Co. Tipperary
• Old Dalys, Lifford, Co. Donegal
• Dunnes Stores, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow
• Eason & Son, Marshes Shopping Centre, Rampart Road, Dundalk, Co. Louth
• Tesco Ireland, Prussia Street, Dublin 7
• Tesco, Celbridge, Co. Kildare
• Spar, Cabra, Dublin 17
• Lidl, Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
• Centra, 25 Church Street, Athlone, Co. Westmeath
• Lottery.ie / Online – Cork
There is only ONE draw left in this very special promotion. The twelfth draw will take place this Friday 23rd of December where ten more players are guaranteed to win the amazing €50,000 each.
Meanwhile, a player in Spain scooped last night’s EuroMillions jackpot worth €51,605,931 which means Fridays (23rd December) jackpot rolls to an estimated €17 Million.
Nearly 30 cent in every €1 spent on all National Lottery games goes back to Good Causes in the areas of sport, youth, health, welfare, education, arts, heritage, and the Irish Language. In total more than €6 Billion has been raised for Good Causes since the National Lottery was established 35 years ago. In 2021 alone, €304 million was raised for local Good Causes in communities across Ireland.
Play National Lottery games responsibly, play for fun.