Wicklow Chamber are delighted to announce the return of the prestigious Wicklow Town & District Chamber Dinner Dance & Business Awards on Friday, 10th November 2023 in The Great Eastern Pavilion at the stunning Tinakilly Country House Hotel.
Nominations are now officially open
This year there are 11 categories, which are free to enter and open to all businesses and organisations in the Wicklow Town & District Area whether members of the chamber or not.
The awards provide a wonderful opportunity for companies to be celebrated and acknowledged for their achievements. All sectors and Industries have the opportunity to apply across our wide array of categories.
The awards provide a wonderful opportunity for companies based in Wicklow Town and District to be celebrated and acknowledged for their achievements. All sectors and Industries have the opportunity to apply across our wide array of categories.
This year, the awards categories have increased to eleven award categories, and you get to decide who wins:
- Best Retailer – Sponsored by Wicklow County Council
- Best Eating Establishment/Hospitality/Pub – Sponsored by Wicklow Hire & Sales
- Best Start Up Business – Sponsored by AIB
- Best Professional Service Business – Sponsored by Wicklow Credit Union
- Best Digital Presence Award – Sponsored by IT Support 4 U
- Rising Star Award – Sponsored by All Shades Blinds & Furnishings
- Best Sporting Organisation
- Best Sustainability, Governance & Environmental Award – Sponsored by Codling Wind Park
- Honouring Entrepreneurship & Innovation Award – Sponsored by Herbst Software
- Honouring Excellence in the Community Awards – Sponsored by Burke Oil
- Special Recognition Award – Sponsored by Wicklow Enterprise Park
Chamber President Stephen Delaney said “I would encourage all businesses, members and non-members to use this opportunity to reflect on their success over the past year, stand out and highlight the strength of their products and services and apply as the Business Awards gives you the platform to showcase your business.
This year the main title sponsor for the event will be Codling Wind Park. The Chamber are delighted to have Codling Wind Park joining us this year along with our individual categories sponsors who we are so grateful for their support.”
The focus of the evening will be on celebration of local achievement, fun, sumptuous food and great music. Tickets are now on sale – please book early to avoid disappointment by contacting the Chamber Office on (0404) 66433.